Monday, April 20, 2009

Just Read. May Be Useful!!!

A: Hey, you
B: Who? Me?
A: Yes, You. I`m addressing you.
B: What?
A: Why are you sitting on that corner of loneliness and regret for them . They weren`t so important.
B: What are you saying? What do you mean by "them?"
A: The things that you have lost or haven`t achieved them, and right now you are thinking about them.
B: I don`t know,yet, what you mean.
A: You DON`T know!?!?
B: No.
A: Don`t try to deceive me; I know you better than anybody else in the world. I know that right now, you are looking straightly at me, and moving as move, what is going on in your mind and what you are suffering from?

B: Well,hmmm, I surrendered; What do you think I should do?

A: It`s so easy. Just decide to win. Do you know how? Just take a flashback to your past, remove the failures that suffer you. And….
B: And then?
A: think about the great asset that God has endowed to you " The Future"
B: The future?!?!
A: Yes, the future. look forward and see you have a lot of time to win your life; then make your schedules; trust in God, who has endowed this opportunity to you; After that, go ahead; Go ahead to win your life.
"There are few things in the world that are worth to think about."


(It was a conversation between me & my self, in front of a mirror, when I was so sad, because of a failure.)(All the people can have a particular way for themselves that in their failings say to themselves: " The life hasn`t finished yet; We have a lot of time , and the stream of life can flow toward our aims.)

Good luck
Written by A.M.Rahmani April 20,2009

1 comment:

Ghazal Zoghi said...

God has made human beings this way so that we can survive the difficulties. Have you noticed when we are happy we don't even remember ever being in pain and we go on like luck has always been on our side. It's simply that: we forget the hard times very easily.
The moment you overcome this feeling it's gone forever.