Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Yalan Dunya (2)

Who knows…when?…how…?
God, I`m scared…I`m scared…
What will happen to me tomorrow… No, one hour later?… No, right now?
Yesterday morning when we saw each other, as usual, we said hello,and  good morning.
We had just a facial acquaintance with each other in the dorm, but I don`t know why I felt a strange look in his face in that particular time.
Who could know that it was our last meeting?
As the routine of every day I went to the faculty.
 He studied in the "Law Faculty." But yesterday no body knew why he hadn`t gone to the faculty.
When I and my roommates got back to the dormitory, we changed our wearing, turned on the music player, and started speaking, laughing and....... , unaware of another room that was located in a few steps from our room. Unaware of a guy who was alone, laid down on the floor, and was battling with the death angel. No body was there to help him…No body. "oh, God, what was happening to him in that time. He had committed a suicide by taking certain pills.
God, what a strange world you have created; A 30-centimeter wall between people who are dancing and having fun and a guy, who is battling with death.
After a while that we woke up from our intra-day nap, we heard that some one had committed suicide. When they told us who that person was, none of us could stand any more. That was a big shock for us; he didn`t look like those guys who do such thing, but he had done it. I don`t know why he did it, but I know something for sure, "Life Is Not Fair."
God bless him and forgive his sin. Amen…

Written by A.M.Rahmani April 29,2009

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sad story!
May God bless him.

Behzad Sadeghian said...

I can't put my feelings in words.your writing is MORE THAN WORDS,man.you write really profesionally.thanks...and your narration really touched me.that guy might have been so lugubrious to do that...and you r right the world is not fair sometimes...and neither is God.imagine if he could succeed,in the other world the God would have also tortured him of commiting suicide.so,suffering in this world...and in the other world.not fair, man!

Shiva said...

was that a real story or was it another one of those "this-is-just-imagination" ones you guys have been writing lately?

I believe the world IS fair and what is not, is how we think or do.

I believe a lot of things depend on ourselves and it's probably not FAIR to blame them on the world.

Great Job!

Morteza said...

Thank you Shiva,
But you know, it`s not fair to judge from out of the scene "Biroone Goud "
What if one of us were in that guy`s place?